WHAT IS NORMATEC?
NormaTec offers the ultimate recovery for today’s athlete. MLB’s own Boston Red Sox use NormaTec, and we believed that any equipment that is good enough for professional athletes is good enough for our patients too! Created by a physician bioengineer, Normatec can be used to enhance blood flow and speed up recovery in an affected area, allowing for maximum healing results. There are both arm and leg recovery systems, and each uses the Normatec PULSE Massage Pattern to employee three key techniques during the treatment, which include:
- Distal release.
Dynamic air compression effectively mimics the legs and arms’ muscle pump, enhancing fluid movement and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout. Created by a physician bioengineer (MD, Ph.D.), the Normatec line combines dynamic air compression with a patented Pulse massage pattern that employs three fundamental techniques—pulsing, distal release, and gradients.
Studies show it can help relieve muscle aches and pain and temporarily increase circulation resulting in increased flexibility and range of motion, injury prevention, and accelerated recovery time.
HOW IT WORKS
REDEFINE YOUR POTENTIAL:
The NormaTec X Hyperice PULSE 2.0 helps athletes who want to train smarter, go faster, and reach new performance heights.
- Patented NormaTec PULSE Technology
- Zone Boost for targeted attention where you need it most
- Precise, digital controls
- 30-110 mmHg pressure range
- Calibration phase for a perfect fit every time
- Fully connected mobile app
- Increased range of motion.
- Lessened sensitivity to pain.
- Improved endothelial function.
- Decreased muscle fatigue after a physical therapy session.
- Improve your body’s maneuverability and enhance your longevity.
Always warm-up your pre-workout. You don’t want to get injured. However, recovery post-training quickly while can help lead to an increase in circulation. After all, reducing pain and soreness will help integrate your recovery data seamlessly into your training plan with the NormaTec app.