Marc Pro is a cutting-edge EMS device that delivers the most effective muscle recovery available. Our patented technology creates non-fatiguing muscle activation, which is scientifically proven to enhance each muscle recovery process stage. Marc Pro makes it easy to recover faster, perform at your best, and keep your body healthy and active for the future.
Research shows that muscle activation is the key facilitator for all stages of the body’s natural recovery process. Using ice, compression boots, or foam rolling is not very useful for improving your recovery. Your body requires movement (aka active recovery) to rebuild after a workout or intense activity.
HOW IT WORKS
A relaxing 30-60 minute session with Marc Pro, several times per week, allows you to:
- Recover Faster- Speed the body’s natural recovery process through advanced active recovery.
- Perform At Your Best- When your body is recovered and feeling good, you can give 100%.
- Maintain Proper Biomechanics- Overuse and fatigue often lead to improper biomechanics. By using Marc Pro to improve your recovery, you can ensure proper body mechanics.
- Prevent Overuse Injuries- A lack of recovery leads to overuse. Marc Pro will allow you to recover faster and more fully to prevent overuse injuries without compromising your training schedule.
- Relieve Exercise Related Pain- Significant and lasting pain relief is achieved with Marc Pro Plus.
- Maximize Training Gains- Research shows that adding Marc Pro sessions after training improves your gains by allowing the recovery cycle to more fully complete.
- Improve Conditioning- Research shows that regularly using Marc Pro results in improved vascularity. These better-conditioned muscles can do more work and last longer before they break down.
Marc Pro and Marc Pro Plus make a healthy lifestyle possible for everyone, making muscle recovery available and straightforward.
Marc Pro’s Proprietary Dynamic Decaying Waveform:
The dynamic decaying nature of the Marc Pro waveform allows for other parameters to be significantly altered. It includes a pulse duration that is much longer than any other device on the market. During each contraction, the signal is in the muscle for a more extended period, allowing for a different recruitment level. Fibers that are valuable yet difficult to contract can be stimulated. This leads to optimal recruitment for our conditioning and recovery goals while preventing any discomfort, tetanization, or muscle fatigue.
Traditional Static Square Waveform
Almost all electrical stimulation devices on the market use a traditional square waveform. A static square waveform contracts the muscle at full power and holds it at that full power, then instantly and fully releases it. This type of signal can create powerful contractions appropriate for the original electrical stimulation goals of muscle re-education.
Sports Performance Recovery Devices
These devices are intended to improve recovery and performance. While they can provide some benefit, they are often limited by their technology, which is derived from the traditional muscle stimulators designed to re-educate and tired muscles. Marc Pro uses a unique technology that never fatigues muscles so you can recover fully.
The Purpose of Recovery:
The most crucial information to understand is that the body’s muscle recovery process relies on muscle activation. Each stage of the process requires muscle movement to repair damaged tissue effectively and efficiently.
- Delivery of Nourishment- To repair damaged tissue, nourishment and supplies need to be delivered to the area so the recovery process can begin. When your skeletal muscles are activated, they send a signal to your smooth muscles surrounding blood vessels to relax.
- Waste Removal- To keep waste from building up and leading to swelling or further damage, the next stage involves the process of removing waste. The lymphatic system is responsible for eliminating waste, but it’s a passive system. Activation of the muscles that surround lymphatic vessels is required to push out the waste.
- Tissue Regeneration- During this stage of recovery, myokines are produced and released into your body. Myokines are the proteins in the body that drive tissue regeneration. Muscle activation provides the mechanical stress required to make myokines so that your damaged tissue can be repaired.
- Remodeling of Repaired Tissue- After the tissue has been repaired, it then needs to be remodeled. When new tissue is formed, it creates a random pattern that makes it hard for the tissue to slide smoothly past one another. The tissue needs to be rearranged in straight lines so it can function correctly. Mechanical stress, or movement, allows the repaired muscle tissue to remodel optimally.